Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

~ Sweet Memory ~

aikzz...body ache
din sleep well at my camp..
and the food i not really like.. xP
but i very enjoy with everyone at there..
they're funny and nice ^^
i miss my new friends.. -sigh-
hope can meet them soon..
have alot of pictures..
but not with me yet..
maybe next year i will post them up.. =D
and next year i will join the camp again!!
i will regret if i didn't go.. haha

.........................................................................

darn... 24th is a scary day..
hope my nightmare wont come true..
that day i dream 3 times bout my pmr result..
1st one : 3A 2B 1C 1D
- if i really get this i will cry like hell- T.T
2nd one : 3A 4B
-i dont want this too- =.=
3rd one : 4A 3B
-please dont come true-
i want straight A's!!!
but just 20% will get.. *sigh*
god bless me...>.<
and wish everyone good luck and all the best!!

ohhh ya!2morrow im going mv to watch Avatar 3D!!!
- excited -
hahahaa...
but 2morrow nitez sure cant sleep.. >.<
byee~

No comments: