Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy but SAD

yterday wake up at 1something..
i walked out my room..
i saw my mum..
and sudd she ask me..
' give u i phone wan ma??'
then i answer happily
' wann~!! =D '
i thought my mum just ask for fun..
then i go upstairs
and saw.............
an I P H O N E ? !
wooooow! 0.0!
and my sis told me that is my phone!
i was like..
O M G?!
is this real?!!!
im soooooooo excited to play with my new ph..
but slowly i realize is not nice to use. =.="
everything must use finger on the touch screen
is i wan msg ppl then die lo..
my finger so huge..
i think need use 15 minutes to reply 1 msg lo..
and is quite complicated.
so i decide to dont want it!
ahhhh.. wasted..
if the function is nice then it will belong to me ='(
so my dad return to his friend.
kinda disappointed.. -sigh-


i phone S. apple brand.


No comments: