Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Thursday, December 17, 2009

Avatar!

im just back from cinema..
and i straight away sit in front of my pc to post this!
AVATAR is SUPERB..
seriously u guys must watch this..
no need watch storm warrior or what so ever..
just 4get bout them and watch AVATAR..
eventhough im sitting the 2nd row..
but it's still worth!
i think this movie can compete with Transformer.. :p
it's cool, nice, touching and funny!
what a G R E A T movie..
i gonna watch 3D with my friends!
hope after camp midvalley will have the 3D Avatar!!
- excited - weeeeee!!! =D



gonna stop here..
for now, how great is the movie is just useless..
coz get scolded by someone..
just because a SHIRT..
my mood is down to the max...
it bring me up and she pull me down...
like nobody else..
bye.

No comments: