Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Movie.

2day have our brunch at Jusco...
after eating then straight away watch Christmas Carol with my cousin..
this movie is kinda.........
scary??
hahaha..
all the spirit will suddenly pop out..
it scare me. lol~
is a very good movie..
have alot of moral values.. heee~
but i was surrounded by irritating specimen
argghhhh!!!!
y those ppl will bring their kids when they din even
watch movie??
keep making so much of noise..
it's a disturbance of my mood!
then the guy for sit bside me keep shake his leg
until my chair also vibrate..
stupid fella. =/
i hope i can watch movie in a peaceful cinema..
not with those noisy fella..
such as :
- small kids playing around
- keep talking
- have watched it b4 but keep telling
what will gonna happen the next
- keep asking questions
- handphone never silent
- kick ppl's chair as they like
all these have bugged me for so long..
- sigh - =.=

and i saw 2 plump guys have the same shirt with me.. >.<
one is the starbucks shirt
another 1 is the TL shirt, that's what i wearing 2day
luckily that time i was in my car waiting my mum
then he walk in front of my car..
so i quickly take a bolster and cover myself..
if not then malu lo. x/

No comments: