Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Thursday, December 24, 2009

Confusing..

bunch of ppl asking what i get..
really dont feel like telling..
i just can tell that i din get straight A's..
aihh... my dream didn't come true..
and luckily my nightmare din come true too.. *lol*
im not really sad..
but unhappy.. =/
i think more to jealous and heart pain..
most of my friends get straight A's
and now there are in heaven~
enjoying their xmas gift..
me in hell? lol!
congraz to straight A's ppl..
really happy for u all.. =)
soon i will nothing la..
no need console me..
i dont like ppl keep telling me to 'work harder next time..'
or 'dont sad la..pmr only ma..'
it will make me more......
errr... - u know, no need i tell la..hahaa -
i have ad try my best i think.. =S
soooo.. dont worry k?
i will happy soon.. sooon!
now my heart is full of jealousy!! xD
luckily i didn't cry today.. =P
just dunno what to respond when i get the stupid result..haha
-----------------------------------
and i dont know what stream to go!!!
arghhh! im not interested in any..
im not smart and lazy!!
confusing !!!!!!!!

No comments: