Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Thursday, February 26, 2009

Idiot Bastard!!!!

What the fcuk la...
forcing me to join kawad..
when i say wanna quit then u all scold like bloody hell!!
and now just say dont need me?!!
please use your stupid idiot brain and think la..
u thought i very free to stayback everyday izzit?!!
wasting my time and make me look so dark!!
you know i can use the time to study for exam onot?!
next week i got MSSD competition d la!!
the WHOLE WEEK cant go to school..
and after 6pm only can back!!!
where got time to study?!
seriously give u a damn weii..
cursing red house to get last la..
sorry for my friends that work so hard in this stupid team..
and i dont feel like running 2molo..
but i wont so stupid run slowly in the competition..
embarrassing..
well..got a bitch in form5 that soooo freaking fake..
backstab me and when in front of me
praise me like heaven~
no wonder KHS ppl say she damn fatt hao and fake..
now i undestand...

No comments: