Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Saturday, February 7, 2009

. . . . . .

err..a lot things happen in these few weeks..
but no time to blog it..
damn a lot homeworks...
not enough time to sleep so i always TERsleep in the class..
and when i sleep that time nobody knows
hahahaha...
they say i look like studying when sleeping time..
woooww!! geng rite?? wanna learn the technique? lol =P
competitions & exam are coming SOON~
mssd olahraga, bkb competition, hari sukan, st john reexam, school exam..
hope i able to arrange my time properly..
my science teacher is very terrible in teaching..
she just like teaching herself..
superb fast and most probably we dont understand what she talking~ -.-
i scare i will fail science!!!! ahhhh!!
and st john exam is in subjective, no more A B C already...die!
i dont want fail st john too!!
i still need to sell stickers & go camp to get more koko marks...haih~

anyway,i cut my hair today..
at GC Taman Segar...
luckily that fella understand what i want..
i wont look botak when tying hair d..yay~!! =D
but need to pin up my fringe when schooling day..aikkzzz
donkey weii.. i look nerd without fringe...T.T
even my classmate dont recognize me...
i just standing beside her and she keep calling Say Lee..Say Lee..Say Lee
real sweat la~ =.=""

well...monday need to go Excel for tuition replacement..
hope can catch up science...
and i wan watch Ink Heart!!!!
nobody accompany me go to watch..haih~
need to watch movie to relax my mind..LOL~



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YAN YEE~!!!!! =)

No comments: