Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Monday, March 2, 2009

MSSD

errr...luckily nothing bad happen to me..
but quite sad la..
coz din go until final for long jump..
haih~~ ppl..dont blame me la..
i know im not geng...
but i really try my best d...
there really crowded with a lot ppl..
feel so shuang~ XD
people moutain people sea~ LOL
anyway...we get 2nd in 4x100 for saringan..
im not the one who make it get 2nd leh...
dont blame me again! XP
i know our school always get 1st for this event in my year...
but now got a lot athletes also run very fast ok..
then teacher simply put me in all the acara..
my god! got 5 events i need to join..
i cant run long distance la weii..
if i run slow dont blame me arr~!!
hahahaha...
by the way...i meet a new friend from Jalan Bukit..
she is form3 too...
name Narma sumthing..
cant rmb.. =P
2molo i will ask her again...hehe

No comments: