Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF & MY MUM~~ WOOOWWW!!! XD

2day i really happy because everyone remember today is my birthday!!
(11.02.2009)
yay~!!! thank you guys~ =)
the 1st present i get is from my close friend, Farhana -Sardin-
FANK Q, my Sardin friend~!!!! XP
after that i receive a lot of presents from my other friends...
Pei Lin, Yan Yee, Wan Ting, Pui Yee, Colleen, Celest,
Fiona, Min Lie, Chin Wee, Jze Shyuan, Li Jing, Hui Ni, Pei Khim,
Yik Sing, Sim, Thiviya -Sekuji- xP, Lim & Nila...
to Feli, Binng, Mayie, Elaine & Mickey...
i say TQ to u all 1st lo eventhough not yet get the present. =D
thanks a lot weii.. so gam dong~ sobss LOL~ XD
thx to my friends that wish me happy birthday too~ hehe
yeaa~~ almost 4get to say tq to my 2 sisters...
Sayean & Sayie...
they bought me a slipper..
is very nice & comfortable...haha


all the presents that i receive today =)

to Sayie : dun la jealous that my friends give me many presents

hahahha
n dun keep rampas Pei Lin give me de doggy leh! xP
anyway~ beribuan terima kasih untuk kawan kawan kesayanganku~ =P
tatax~~ still need do homeworks waa..haih~

No comments: