Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Thursday, February 19, 2009

- Sigh -

im getting darker and darker...T.T
everyday stayback for latihan rumah sukan and olahraga
keep run run run...
kawad kawad kawad...
under the HOT SUN!!
and my kawad SUX!!!
i dont want to join!!! arghhhh~ =.=
everyone start study for exam d except for me..
die la this time..
st john exam is next saturday but i din
even touch the 1st aid book...aikkz

well..these few months i feel so left out when
together with some of my friends...
they keep exchanging their secret
and i dont know what they are talking about?!
when they talk something then make me feel so BLUR~~
huh?? huh?? huh?? come in my mind
but now i dont want to be kepochi anymore..
so nevermind..
i really wont angry and force them to tell me their secret..
everyone have their own privacy ma..
i understand...
ppl will tell me their secret automatically if they really trust me,
RITE???? =D haha
anyway...these few weeks i need to study like hell d..
no more blogging and on9 i think..
all the form1 & form2 are coming out in exam too..
toooot wei~!!! teachers are insane!! LOL!!!

ermmm...beside that,
i realize everyone is getting taller and taller...
OMG!!! how could it be?!!
Tuhan!! please give me 5 more cm..
i wan be 168cm...pleaseeeee~~~~~ XD

P/S I LOVE YOU is sooooo romantic and touching weii...
love it so much..
singapore drama ' The Little Nyonya ' nice gile..
hahaha...



- THE END -

No comments: