Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Saturday, January 24, 2009

Suffering in CNY??

haih~ my whole body is very pain...
after merentas desa + tuition + bkb training..
my god! is killing me wei..
now i like lame ppl...
mau jalan pun susah..T.T
luckily i get 19 in merentas desa..
if not then waste my energy to run so hard...
really need to sacrificed to get sumthing..
nth comes for freeee~ LOL~
2day i miss my excel tuition class..
shot! my math & scn going to fail!!!
i dun und math chapter 3!!!!! OMG!!
a lot homeworks to do summore..
haih~ so sad..
not really can enjoy this hols...
anyway..2molo i going to pahang for 3days 2night
hope can get a lot of ang pau~ $.$
wish all my friends happy chinese new year!!
all the best!! happy go lucky!! wooooow~!!!! =)
i will reply all the testi SOON!!
wait me ya!! ^^

No comments: