Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Monday, January 5, 2009

1st Day Of School~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Bad Huh?? =P

Kinda happy 2day~ ^^
i still same class wif my buddies~~~ yay!! =D
2day the whole day i cant sleep well coz of something that
i very scare...
1st : i scare i different class with my friends
2nd : ermm...is a -secret- cant tell , LOL~
i reached school around 7.25am..
wooww~!!!! im not late 2day!!! miracle?!! hahaha
then i went in to the school and find my friends..
when they saw me, they said "hiiiii...pinky girl~~"
i was like...WHAT?!!!! my bag is in DARK PINK!!
thats why they called me that...i KNEW it will happen!! LOL~ XD
after singing all those boring songs then
teachers give us some anouncement..
standing there for 40 minutes i think..
pheww~ so tired leh!! *sigh*
well..we went back to class & started to choose who is the
AJK for our class..
errrr...cant believe that so many people vote for me?!?!!
LOL~ 33 over 36?! *excluding me*
im not trying to show off..
but just feel really very shocked bout this...
hahaha...
but i rejected to be monitor for my class coz i think
i cant hand this..
my studies not that good...
no time to help teachers do other things...
and is very hard to control my class...
my class just like a pasar malam or zoo negara~!!!!
waaahahaha..XD
i wanna be treasurer but teacher put me as assistant..
allahh~ i want jaga $$!!!!! sobss... ='(
after school me, Binng, Mayie went to Happy Happy Cafe
for our lunch, Excel Tuition Centre to register & buy books
at Czip Lee...
so heavy~ need carry a lot of things..
my stupid sis ask me to bring her text book back somemore
ishh!! ishhh!! ishh!!
after all i wait my mum at Mcd..
Last few days i wanna blog but no chance..
u know la..my sisterssssss always use..
i wore CONTACT LENS that day!!!!
yeahhh!!!! im soooooooooo HAPPPPYYYYYY~~~ =D
i dunno how to wear but luckily my sis help me..
when wearing time my eye keep closing & vibrating...
LOL~ kek sei my sis.. hahahaa







i really hope that i can wear contact lens..
my astigmatism too high cant wear..
sobsss T.T
i wearing that 1 is not my power..
is my sis 1...
and just can wear for a day..
i will feel jealous when i see people can wear lens..
wuuu~ wuuu~ wuuu~
i dun1 to wear SPECTACLE!!!

No comments: