Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Thursday, January 8, 2009

Once In The Blue Moon~

start from now i think i will rarely on9..
mayb twice or three times a month..
not sure~
need concentrate in studies..
so many homeworksssss!! haih~
hermm..i dun think got any1 will miss to read my blog la..
hahahaha...
anyway...thx to those who always read my blog ya..^^
2day have a 'GOOD' teacher jack me!!!
LAUGH OUT LOUD~!!!!
she is not joking or playing...
she seriously wanna JACK me!!!
darn it..
at 1st Elaine & me go to the staff room to see our class teacher
for the koko stuff la..
i stand at the jalan there..
that 'GOOD' teacher coming to my side...
so my class teacher,Miss Wong
ask me let the 'GOOD' teacher cross 1st..
so okie lo..i stand to aside..
then the 'GOOD' teacher sudd say GOOD MORNING to
dunno who..
she din look at my class teacher and say good morning u know..
she just look at my side & say..
so i tot she say to me lo..
* NOT I PERASAN OK?!!*
of coz i need to ans back rite?
if she really say to me but i didn't ans her back she will
say i no manners...
so i say GOOD MORNING TEACHER...
after that she sound very serious & say
"Im Not Talking To You..Im Talking To Miss Wong.."
i was like WHAATTTTTTT?!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN JACK WEI!!!!!!!
after she say that,then i still say 'SORRY' to her!!
My God!! Whats Wrong With Me Man?!!?!
Im Too Kind & Silly d la..ishhhhhh!!!!
in a koko meeting she scold me bcoz im looking at the back!!
WHAT THEEEE~~~~~~~ swt rite?! =.=
1st time of my life give a 'GOOD' TEACHER JACK!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: