Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR~!!!!!

hey guys~ wish u all have a wonderful year ya~
4get all the sad thing that happen on 2008!!
and just wait 4 the good things happen on 2009~~~ =D
wish u all, all the BEST!! GOOD LUCK~ ^^
thx to my friends that wish me HAPPY NEW YEAR~
same to u all too~ =)
well..yesterday i din went for countdown..
i just went to cinema with my cousin sis & sis to watch
BEDTIME STORY =)
nice movie!!! a sentence is deep in my mind..
"FOR FREEEEEEEE~~~~~" that guy said..
hahahaha..
real funny la tat movie...hee~
the movie finished at 11.30pm...
then i sent my cousin sis bak to her house..
i reached my house around 11.50pm..
so i wait for the fire crackers from the banglo..
12am!!! they really put out their fire crackers...
is beautiful ^^ then my 3rd sis very happy, i dunno y..
keep shout "HAPPY NEW YEAR!! x2 YAY~!!!!"
& she left... weird~
hermm...nth much..tatax~

No comments: