Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Im Back~!!!!!!! =)

Hey dude!! Im bak... =P
happy to see my laptop again~ LOL!!
my ang pao same with last year only leh..
never increase..
haih~ so sad XP
kinda happy at kampung la..
not really that bored actually...
atleast can meet my cousins bak =)
p/s : better than Celest lo..
keep say miss Kajang~ hahahaha
as usual, gambling, watch tv, eat groundnuts
nth special...but it's FUN!! =D
herm..i took a lot pictures when CNY time
and...I WEAR LENS AGAIN!! yay~ XD
just for 2 days...
Err..sorry..too near d..look scary i know XD

Green

Grey
but i think i going to buy my own lens SOON!!
i ask outside my house that optical shop d..
he say i can wear!!!
but its expensive..RM100
im will use my ang pao $$ to buy it..
RM100 gone~~ T.T
anyway...
later im going to watch movie with all my sis at Jusco
大喜事!!!
kie la..i have to stop here..
coz nth to write ad..
hahaha
tatax~ ^^

No comments: