Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tired & Creepy Day

Yesterday i went to Sungei Wang & Time Square wif
Siao Yee & Chin Wee by train..
v reach there around 11.30 i think...
den v hav our breakfast at Sg.Wang...
after eating v start shopping!!!!!
P/S : ppl~ dun think v go those place is searching
4 LALA clothes ok??
v bought all the clothes are juz like NORMAL HUMAN wearing...
t-shirt & pants or jeans~
i saw a t-shirt tat hav a starbucks logo..
so cute~~ RM15..
so i bought it..but after i show my mum, she scolded me
bcoz i buying tis kind of t-shirt 4 Chinese New Year..
4 me i feel nth wrong...but 4 my mum is weird & ugly...
hahahaha...
i saw a gal wearing a shirt quite nice 1...
'I Wear What I Want' on the shirt..
nice word!! i wear what i want..
dun say im lala tat im not~
u all never c b4 the REAL LALA at there!!
v shop until 6 sumthing onli bak..
my leg is freaking tired n pain..
but stil need to stand when in the train time..
arghhh~!!! so torturing me wei~!!! T.T
7.20pm v reach Kajang n went to Metropoint by Taxi..
juz 5 bucks..Siao Yee help us to pay..thx to her =)
after tat v go Kopitiam 4 our dinner...
i order Sweet & Sour Chicken~ my favourite~!!!!!! XD yummy~
when i wanna start eating time Siao Yee sudd
ask me to c the corn..
she ask "izzit the corn smiling to me??"
LOL~ is true!! the corn is smiling...
seeeeeee~~ smiling rite?? =D



den i went bak at 8.30pm...
i was like damn tired...
den my mum ask me go p.malam summore..
so i force to go...
but i go there hav an advantage too...
my mum bought me a jeans...
hahahaha...
tired oso nvm la.. =P
around 10pm v went bak...
after a few minutes my aunty sudd shout..'eiiyerrr~~' like tat
so i went upstairs n c lo...
den i saw a HUGE lizard on the wall!!!
is soooooooooooo DISGUSTING!!!
the lizard is black in color n hav black spot on its body!!
yuckz yuckz yuckz!!!!
so i faster take Shieldtox n spray it...
at last its dead i think..
so i ask my cousin bro bungkuskan the mayat n throw...XD
after tat i feel nth to do ma...
so i wanna take picture lo..
SUDDENLY i like saw a gal wif long hair bhind me
wif my camera mirror...
den i veli fast turn bak n c but is nth..
i noe my astimagtism n short-sightedness's power is veli high
so mayb i ngan fa lo tat time..
but is scary!!! T.T
i dun dare to bath after tis...
i ask my mum stay inside n accompany me...LOL~
terpaksa la..if not i dun1 bath d.. =x
when i bath time my toes feel superb pain..
coz my skin came out a HOLE~ n bengkak oso...ahhhhh!!!
no wonder so pain when shopping time...*sigh*
nth much more..tatax~ nitez




No comments: