Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tagged by Kelly

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness. :).

1) I Hate To See Lala Boys
*~When i see those LALA BOY walking around with their weirdest clothes, i will feel they look like a clown n their funny hairstyle & HUGE SPEC is really eyesore..

2) I Love To Play With Small Kids, Especially Babies~ =)
*~Babies & Kids are cute..dont you think so?? =) everytime they will keep laughing around even though there's nth funny...their innocent face & laugh make me happy..hee~

3) I Love To See Ang Mo & Black Man At Shopping Centre.. XD
*~They look so friendly & kind...i really hope can be friends with them..but my english sux..*sigh* =(

4) I Hate Bugs & Insects
*~ Bugs & insects are irritating & gross...they fly everywhere or parking on my things,either clothes or our body..its disgust me..

5) I Hate Young Smoker
*~ Teenagers like to smoke..especially guys..i feel they are stupid..they just paying money to suicide...why dont they juz jump off from the high building??it's a fast way to die..better than when they're old & having cancer..no need to suffer all the time =) smoke doesn't make us cool~

6) I Love To Crap & Telling Jokes..LOL~
~* For me no joke no fun... =D

7) I Hate Exam!!
~* When exam time i dont have enough time to sleep & make my panda eyes darker & will grow pimple...sad case

8) I Hate Fakers
~* If you dont like me just show it!! i prefer that than acting good in front of me..

9) I Dont Like To Sing

10) I Want To Be Smarter
~* i really want to smarter but cant..coz of my lazyness...i wan improve my english so that i can communicate with ang mo & black man well...XD i dont want smart ppl look down at me anymore!!

11) I Love Milo
~* I drink milo since when i was 3 or 4 years old..hahaha

12) I Hate Ego People
~* Dont think you are smart,pretty or everything is perfect..You just a piece of SHIT 4 me, TQ~
13) I Love Legend Stories
~* Its make me have some kind of weird or cute feeling after listening..XD n i will keep thinking is that true?? hermm..no one know this.. =)

14) I Love Romantic Anime
~* People in anime all also very leng zai, leng lui & they are perfect!! XD

15) I Cant Go Out Without My Handphone..
~* I will feel unsafe...i scare if anything happen to me atleast is still can call 4 help..LOL~ =P

16) I Will Jealous When See Pretty Girl~ LOL..I Know Is A Bad Habit XD


I'm tagging

May Yie
Celestine
Evelyn
Bryan
Roshinee
Sook Han
Samantha
Jing Yi
Jeannie
Yean Lee

No comments: