Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Monday, December 22, 2008

Last Saturday Went To Morib!!! Wonderful Day =D

around 7sumthing in the evening v get ready to go Morib
to attend my aunty's friend birthday party..
i dunno him...but juz tumpang to see the beach~ XD
tis is my 1st time go beach!!!
when i reach there the sky is dark..
not reali can see the sea...
the beach side dun have any lights..
but the restaurant got..
so v have our dinner around 9pm..
after eating den me, my cousin sisters, my cousin bro's gf &
their kakak went to seaside n play...
hehehe...
at 1st v feel kinda bored at there...
coz cant c anything...
den sudd kakak found a lot of HERMIT CRAB~!!!
den v started to ply wif them...LOL~
i feel pity 4 them coz my cousin n kakak keep taking their shells..
they say is nice..XD
here hav sum pictures & videos
hav a look ya ^^


Me~ Edited By Sayie..Nice?? ^^



Amanda

Wen Yi

Wen Yi & Me

Me & My Cousin








My Cousin Sis Is Trying To Seperate The Egg..She Is Cruel I Know =(










v went bak at midnight 1sumthing...

my uncle is drunk i think..
he drive superb fast...
n everytime nearly bang other ppl's car...
so he keep sudd break..
my cousin bro almost fly to the front..
he din wear sitbelt...
coz Naza hav onli 2 seats at the 2nd row..LOL~
i sit his place d...pity him...
kakakaz...
gtg ya...chaoz~ ^^

No comments: