Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No Tittle...LOL~

long time din update my blog d..
coz lazy n i feel like nth to write...
hehehe...
2day juz veli normal..
wake up d den watch Barbie Doll Show wif my cousin sis..LOL
i bought it at Sg Long pasar malam yterday...
after tat hungry d but no food
but nobody wan go out da bao so i go cook fried rice...
it taste weird coz i dunno how to cook...
hahahahaha....
around 5 sumthing like tat i feel quite hungry
so i go fried the sotong lo...
damn it...while frying time the oil splash out den
kena my finger...
superb pain wei...
now got the water bubble there...*sigh*
actuali 2molo im going out wif May Teng & Joo Ann de...
but sudd my mum dun let...
so i fong my frenz fei kei d...
reali veli veli sry to May Teng n Joo Ann..
hope they 2 dun angry lo...haih~
n a funny thing is.....
2molo i going learn 气功 *Chi Gong* wif my father...
LMAO!!!! XD
Sayie coming too!!! i cant imagine i learning tat...
hahahahaha...funny rite??
hermmm...tats all 4 2day lu...
tatax =) nitez*

No comments: