Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh Gosh!!Evelyn Is Leaving,Feel So Down =(

haih~ so sad..my gud frenz is leaving...
mayb 4 her im juz her normal frenz...
but 4 me she is close wif me...
im going miss her like crazy...
miss her blur & cute face..
haih~ not lesbian ar..
dun misunderstanding...
2day 12.30pm v go to Kajang Mcd to giv her a
surprise party...
alot ppl are there..
Me, Celest, Pui Yee, Mayie, Feli, Binng, Lee Ann,
Pei Chee, Wan Ting, Yan Yee, Li Jing, Colleen,
Hui Ni, Rachael & a few guys la...
n i saw May Teng at there..
so chat 4 a few minutes,after tat she gtg d..
den v hav our lunch n chit chat at there until 3sumthing..
v took a lot picture..
but mayie they all not yet upload...
waiting 4 it..
so i wil upload at here soon..^^
after eating den v go Metropoint play Bowling & Soccer..
i play soccer wif Binng den i win her twice...
yeah~!!!! happy..XD
when playing time i keep shouting dunno y..
cant control myself..
hahaha...
after playing Bowling den v went to Ting Ting Game there.. =P
around 5pm like tat Evelyn gtg d..
haih..reali hate tis moment..
after she hug me..
den my tears start rolling down...
me & Binng keep crying so v went to the toilet n cry..
LOL~ toilet there is putting all the sad songs..
after listening v 2 cry non-stop..
after a few minutes den v went out but i stil cant stop crying..
Me : "Binng..she is leaving..how??she is leaving~sobss"
Binng : "aiyoo..say lee,stop crying la..u cry i oso will cry"
me : "i cant control myself..my tears keep coming out"
haih~ sad case..i reali cant believe tat Evelyn is leaving..
i cant play wif her anymore..T.T
i stop crying at 7 sumthing..
when sleeping my donkey sis purposely put 'Graduate'
tis song n give me listen...
den i start crying again..reali cant control myself...aikkzz
so 2molo my eyes surely bengkak.. =(
when v were Form1 time i force Evelyn to give me her drawing..
now i stil keeping it nicely..hee





message :
Eve..i will miss u always...
dun 4get bout us ya..
i noe v stil can contact but i think wil not be like now..
not close anymore mayb...haih~
i hope u hav a wonderful life at there...
take care always.. =)

No comments: