Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

◤ ➹ ♥ ♣ ◢

my eye just recovered
but now i fall a sick. *darn!*
people. u all must drink more water..
nowadays the weather is very something wrong
sudd hot and sudd rain..
and Chinese New Year is COMING!!
better take care. :)

okie.. let's start my craps.
see my tittle..
i dont know what to put, so i just paste some logos at there la.
hahaha
and good news for myself is........
I BOUGHT MY CNY CLOTHES ALREADY!!! yaaaay`!!! :D
i just need 1 more shorts then i have 4 pairs of cny clothes. heee~
i think my legs and waist bcome fatter ad. -sad-
that time want to buy pants but dont have my size
i cant even button it! 0.0!
i want fat at the right place la.
not my waist and leg! ;[
btw. i think is bcoz i always eat fast food.
it cause me sick and fat -at the wrong place- :(
1 month i have ate 6 times mcD, twice KFC and once Domino.
hebat right? xP
my cholesterol will getting higher if i didn't do exercise.
that's why i love sports very much :)
and next saturday my school is having Fun Run at Wetland~ (merentas desa)
hope i can get top 15 but it's impossible la..hahaaa
k la. gtg.
tuition start soon. =)
and i have 11 homeworks and 16 karangan not yet write
- save me~~~~ -

No comments: