Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Friday, February 12, 2010

HoORaY`!!!!! :D

at last! its holiday now!!
wooohoooo~!!!!! :D
everyday suffering from homeworks and reports..
make me feel hardly to breath. lol!
but now i can take a break`.. -kit kat- :P
these few days really make me feel excited and happy
cause of birthday, holiday and chinese new year :D
i want wear all my new clothes! buaaahahahaha xD
yesterday went to Jusco and watch 72 Tenants of Prosperities



it's nice and funny! :D
and Sayie laugh like hooligan :D
how annoying is that :D hahahahaa
btw. wanna say THANK YOU to everyone that wish me
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! =D
difficult to list them out..
cause it's more than 30ppl i think..
anyway.. really thx alot ya!
im really appreciate it..
and its make me feel super happy..hahaha
tq tq tq~ :)
and tomorrow im going back to hometown..
balik kampung oh oh oh balik kampung~
kuala lipis, pahang..
cant online.. so sad :/
but i will be back on Sunday or Monday. hehe
i just can enjoy few days
cause plenty of homeworks are waiting for me..
sobss. shit la. aikz =.=
so that few days i need to watch all the nice movie
- valentine's day, percy jackson and the lighting thief, the wolfman,
tooth fairy and many many more! -
ahhh! im crazy of movie! :D
-if u have no partner to accompany u to watch. find me! xD-
ohh ya! another thing that make me happy is...
dad and sis bought a new pc and LCD!
new year new things :D



42 inch

15 inch

No comments: