Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Monday, January 4, 2010

1st in 2010 ♥

i din even post on 1st of January
im lazy and kinda speechless.
last few days my mood is down coz school reopen soon!
haih~
and today is the schooling day :/
i didn't get to sleep well last night..
nervous? excited? happy? or scare???
ahhhh. dont know lah.
nothing much to do in school today.
and i get to be monitor again..
hermm.. hope wont affect my study.
after school went for tuition..
Chemistry.~
the teacher just tell us -what is chemistry-
quite boring..
and i fell asleep.
just for a minute i think. x.x
my form 4 life gonna be miserable and sucks!
my days are full of tuition!

Monday : Chemistry
Wednesday : B.Melayu
Thursday : Account
Friday : Add Math
Saturday : Physic

then still got latihan rumah sukan,
club, permainan and unit beruniform..
B. O. R. I. N. G~

andd...ya! thx for my lovely friends who wish me
Happy New Year =)


my ph keep vibrate when im watching chipmunks. *lol*
i have opened some of the msg d. heee

specially for my cronies :

1. Binng
2. Sim
3. Pei Lin
4. Hui Ni
5. Han Fei
6. Digi Unknown
7. Digi Unknown
8. Shu Teng
9. Elaine
10. Suk Teen
11. Jing Han
12. Boy
13. Jun Ying
14. Ezza
15. Yik Sing
16. Yin San
17. Zai
18. Wan Yung
19. Pei Khim
20. Wayne
21. Chin Jia Yi
22. Thiviya
23. Jing Kai
24. Ryan Low
25. Yean -sis-
26. Ing Chai
27. Wai Kit

Sorry if i 4get name ur name out. >.<

wish u all have a great year!
new year new life!
all the best!

No comments: