Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Thursday, January 14, 2010

my life is Miserable!

im seriously sick of studies!
everyday back from school at 5-6+++ pm
reach house around 7++
time pass super fast.
the teachers are giving gazillion of homeworks.
how to finish it!?
time is not enough for me!!
i hope got 34 hours :(
and my mum is scolding me for being sad and moody everyday
-hermm..actually not really scold la. just nag -
i didn't want to be like tat.
but im tired and bored of studies
sis ask me to cut down some tuition class.
but.... my school teacher are sucks!!
if i didn't go for tuition i will get zero for every scn subs *i think* =S
i hope im a robot.
can recharge the battery over and over again.
- sigh -
and today im not going to school.
thanks to my damn red eye.
going to see doctor later.. :(
besides, i haven't finish up my homeworks.
physic, biology, add math, sejarah, eng, acc!!
oh goshhh!
friends are telling me that i getting thinner.
and i realize too!
now my cheek is a little bit going inside.
this will make me look more dead. *arghh!*
should eat more ad..
i want to be happy!
but, H O W ? ? ?
i keep thinking how to live like last time.
but its didn't appear in my brain..
i forgot my happy life?! *woot!*
luckily im not a study freak.
if not my life will more miserable!

2 comments:

limwesley1993 said...

every student in malaysia almost like this same status, feel very suffering in science class, just like 1 of ur yq friend kuan qin
hope u all can put more effect in ur study good luck

~* $@Y L33 *~ said...

yaya.. i think that too.
haih~ really sick of study la.. T.T
anyway. thx ya =)