Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Friday, March 11, 2011

= 3 = ♫~

ermm. i think this is the first time i blog in the morning.lol
today i wake up late. 7am
and i stay in cheras
so it's very obvious that im late for school.
okay. nevermind.
friday got assembly, so i can reach school around 8am
then nobody will realize im late! LOL x)
-yeah, i considered as a bad student-
they make the rules and i break it! xD
i reached at school at 7.55am
then i ask my mum wait for another 10minutes
coz i think they will dismiss around that time.
when 8.05am, they are still there..
so my mum decided to buy some breakfast for my sis first.
then 8.15am mum drive back to school.
and they are STILL THERE!!?
arghh...! why teachers talk so much today?!
then i ask my mum wait for a few minutes
maybe they will go back to class soon.
while waiting, my mum suddenly talk about the past.
even though she is a housewife.
never work at outside world before.
but i feel she is very tough.
if me i dont think i can do that.
im proud that she is my mum :)
she is really a superwoman? hahaa.
talk and talk and talk....
it's already 8.40am!?
okay, i give up.
so i ask my mum to go back
and she need to fetch my 3rd sis to go work soon.
i really want to go school 1 leh :(
but dont know why the teachers talk so much today. haih~
come back d play with bit bit a while



but dont feel like sleeping
that's why im here. hahaa
i have so many things to blog
but no chance to online
now exam is over
and holidays is coming soon!
like sooooooo sooooooon! x)
and tomorrow im going to melaka with my schoolmates~!!!!
weeeeee~~!!!!! :D
the last time i went there was in 2003!
sad for myself. D:
about exam. hermm...
i sure will get last in class d.
coz i have fever on tuesday..

smiley medicine. hope can recover faster~

so didnt get to take exam.
the first time i didnt sit for exam!!
wooow 0.0
feel quite guilty. lol
that tuesday my sis keep ask me paint for
her homework.
she say must have the horrify feeling
feel bored so i oso help la.hehe

her kid painting. she use straw and blow blow blow. x)

my work.
bloody background~

at the same time, i saw 2 lovely birds outside my house

aww.. so sweeeet x)

btw, luckily that i didnt waste my time to go for jogging!
coz i get num3 in merentas desa!!
3km, reach in 19minutes 44seconds
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :D

my num is M101 = mlol
(Me Laugh Out Loud) hahaha..xD


unexpected right!!!?
i feel shocked tooo ! x)
music helps alot.
run run run..
then listen to the nice and loud music
feel like in my own world only. hahaa

............................................................................

yesterday have something make me feel so pissed!
why some people just cant cooperate with others?????
what so hard??!
im not asking u to get a moon for me or sum ridiculous things
izit will make u feel pain??????
please dont be arrogant to me.
you think who are you??
i wont beg those arrogant ppl to join my team.
we wont die because of a few of lame people.
and i dont understand why some couples are so lame and stupid
boyfriend dont let the girlfriend go anywhere if he is not around??!!!
what is this wei??!
u better keep her in ur house n hide her 4ever la..
this is not over protective
this is call no self confidence!!
scare of other guys steal your girlfriend away?!!
nah! i give u eat my faeces maybe will help you get back your confidence!
and the girlfriend is stupid tooo!
hello?! u dont have your own life??
dont know how to defend for yourself?
just listen whatever he said?
like a puppet let him control you???
this is darn shitty wei.
summore want to tell those stupid reason
and act arrogant to me.wth
the worst couple i have ever seen!
*eyeball rolling 360'!*
spoil my mood ny. heih!
anyway, today jun ying and hui ni are coming to my house~ :D
then 2molo morning going to melaka 2gether. wooohhoooo~

watch this!
especially to the people who have watched the secret garden!
super funny 1! lol!




No comments: