Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Friday, February 25, 2011

my tittle is no tittle x)

it's really work!
after my sis change my facebook password
i didn't online all the time and start doing my homeworks! :)
last 2weeks my homeworks were like kota kinabalu
then now become broga hill..!
i think slowly will become bukit mewah??
waaahahahaa xD
anddd.......
most of you also know about this already..
i have a pet in my houseeeeeee! :D
it's a rabbbbiiittt!
her name is Bit Bit.
and my mum likes to call her 小白/little white..?
yeah..i know is weird..
coz she is black in colour! x)

first day she came


cute baby :D

she look fierce x]




biggie butt!



spot her ;)

hello :]









thanks to my friends
Stefanie, Megan & Nitya!
especially to Stefanie coz she is the
original owner :]
it's a long story that how i get my lil bit bit ;)
anyway.. my family loves her a lot!
and i love her toooo..
even though she is very naughty..hehee
but one thing is they all dun dare to carry her!
and my eldest sister always let her out from the cage..
want to train her to poo in the cage also hard..
then when she poo everywhere, i need to clean..
she just know how to play with bit bit and order me do this n that..
never help at all! ishhhh! ;[
besides, my mum always talk to her like she is a little baby..
hahahaa..
my mum really super sayang her wei.
give her everything also the best one.
that's why bit bit so fast fat.. :P

..................................................................................

exam coming soooooooooooon!!!
i haven't start study!!
shit! @.@
hope dont have any fail in this exam.
next wednesday is fun run.
going back to bukit mewah to run?!
awww.. this is so terrible.
i prefer wetland,putrajaya..
there is much more better. aihhh
start from today i will go for jogging.
to build stamina..
really hope can get top 10 this year.
* plz plz plz *
and 29 march im going for basketball competition.
need to have strong stamina!!
if not very fast punctures.lol
need to train more!!
i dont want buat malu like last time :(

..........................................................................

ohh ya. here have some funny videos.
take a break and relax.
it will make your day. teeheee ;)


this is nice! lol








this song is dedicate for my rabbit
when she is dirty then we call her dirty bit! ;D

No comments: