Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Monday, March 28, 2011

blaa blaaa blaaa~ too much to blog`!

okay! now i wanna blog about my
miserable but fun sabah trip. sigh`
18 march should be a happy day..
but something bad had happened :(
i missed my flight!!!!!!! ;O
that was really O-M-G
because i left my IC in my dad's car!!!
how come will left it in his car..?
let me rewind my memory..
~~~~~~~~~ =.=
we have two cars to go airport
my dad and 1st sis drive.

-in the car, on the way to airport-
3rd sis : ehh.. got bring your ic or not???
me : got la got la..inside my bag d..
3rd sis : sure or not? show to meee..later u didn't bring
me : aiyahh.. *taking out my purse from my bag*
nahhh.. my IC.
3rd sis : emmm..good good..
me : *putting back into my purse*
dad : ehhh?! where's ur sis?!! why keep simply go 1..
dunno the way then follow ma! faster call her la..
me : ohh ohh!
*then i keep calling her to correct her way*
*and also sms-ing my basketball members to confirm with them
the trainings all*

-after 45minutes-

reached airport already..
dad : *come down from car and go to sis car and asked*
'ehh, want send them in or not??'
1st sis : dont want lah..let's go back
*in a bad mood, coz dad scolded her for using the wrong way*

then we all also walk in and find the place to check in.
when check in, i realize i left it in car!! D;
i was holding it just now..
keep busy calling and sms until i 4get to put in back!
reallllllllllll shitttt laaaa! arghhh!
how could this happen to me??!!
then mum keep scold me
non-stop.. and i cried.
i cry is not because i can't go sabah.
i cry because all her words hurt me. aihh
when my dad rush back to the airport is already too late
the plane flyyyy d.
so i walk back to my dad's car
1st sis saw me and keep scolding me too..
i almost cry again..
surprisingly my dad didn't scold me..
he just say 'wasted the few hundred bucks loh'
then i just answered 'yah.' sobs
when reach home my sis continue scold me..
like wth.. i know is my fault..
but i didn't do it in purpose!!
why keep scold me??
mum scold is already hurt enough
and now she want to continue la?!
*eyeball rolling*
tired of crying..
then i fall asleep..
around 7pm++ my 3rd sis call..
she say she have booked another ticket for me.
19 march, 2.20pm
MAS, cost rm897



i was like huh?! 0.0?!
why?? it's sooo expensive..
not worth it!
but she say nvm..she, aunty, uncle, dad n mum will pay for it..
and already booked..
so i just accept it and the next day i sit
airplane to sabah alone..ALONE O.O!
it's my first time sitting aeroplane but then alone..
quite scare.. but it's ok..
i have mouth, so i can ask ppl whenever im lost..

thru aeroplane window

then safety reached tawau
2nd sis fetch me back to her house.
then 20 march only go Kapalai :)



bot window



























































































hand and leg totally different colour =.=



here is the dangerous place....
coz 4 tiny wood poke in my butt!!
is freaking pain!!! D;
when amanda ask me take picture for her
then i drag my butt to the right side coz it's too near..
unfortunately the wood went in! ;'(
rmb dont drag ur butt on any woody place..lol











ignore my ugly face..lol

night flight to KL.

aunty bought a tawau tee for me!! :D
it's really very CUTE.
the first sight i look at it then i already fall in love with it.LOL

wash already but haven't iron..xD

No comments: