Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

my birthday ;) ♥

this year i have 4 birthday cakes!! ;D
having fun with all my friends that help me celebrate my birthday
thankss a lottt yaaa :)
i really never think that my schoolmates will buy
cakes for me..
im really happy and surprised..hee ;)

my first cake.
early celebration on 9 of feb
and also the people's day..
that day i just blow and cut my cake.
no birthday songs from my sis.. D;
and say yie call it pathetic.
yeah..~ i feel a lil bit too.lol
then second cake didnt get to take picture
it's also choco cake :D
frm mayie,feli & binng~
thank youuu yaa buddies!

the 3rd cake!
from thiviya, jun ying, lim, hush,
saraniyaa and thanu :D
i love the words!
and they have created a special birthday song for me too..
hahahaa..
thanksss!

i look chubby in this pic.
my cousin say look like chipmunk..lol!

we love your fart! xD




my smiley kimchi fried rice ;)

on my birthday i get present from hotlink tooo!
free call the whole day..hahaa..
keep simply call people and talk!
so fun! x)
especially when i fooled my cousin brother..lol!
then on the friday night went out with amanda, wan chew, hu huang and wei juin :)
after having our dinner then lala come to hu huang house
and i've blowed my 4th cake! hahaa



this cake is not to eat
but to throw at me =.=
and in the morning, may yie have already wipe the cream on my face!
so smeelllly! ish ishh.. xP
then this worse!
i washed my hair 3times! lol
see my miserable face..x)





crazy people. lol

then on saturday went to sim's house.



after that went to metropoint with lim :D
play silent hill at arcade
then around 7 go to jusco and watch Yogi Bear!
not really very nice..
i rate it 2.5/5 stars.


these money is frm me and lim
just coincident we saw our money code is connected. heee~
and we made a lame conversation.
lim : ehh? YB oh...?
me : YB? ohhh..u mean binng??
lim : yaya :)
me : eiiyerr..binng so no manners la. nobody invite her oso
then simply follow us come here..xD
hahahahaa. i know it's lame..
................................................................................

and wanna inform u guys.
start from 16 feb i wont be online anymore..
maybe once or twice a week la..
not sure :/
coz im really addicted to facebook.
and my sis also decided to change my password..
i think i will blog more instead of playing facebook.


and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
- sadly, i didnt get anything from people D; lol. -
got la..candy from binng n sim..hehee
kie la..gtg
byeee, nights ;)

1 comment:

limwesley1993 said...

wah so good ur birthday party at house haha