Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Friday, January 21, 2011

ME!

aahhh..sick already :(
CNY is coming, must get well soon..!
that is why i quickly go and consult doctor :P
so many medicine to eat..
taste so bitterr* >.<
and... suddenly think of that..
so wanna blog about it..
yeah! about my pictures!!
people..........
i really didn't edit my pictures! the face is still me..ME!!
i am not a pro editor..
how u expect me to change my face shape, eyes or what so ever..??
some i just edit the brightness, contrast or picture colors!
i look fair and have nice skin
because i take picture under bright light!
light can cover up almost everything for me..
so wad for i edit my photo =.=
eg : bright white light or sunlight!
these two really can make u have a nice picture!
dont believe??? go try it!
i know my pictures are look nicer than in real life..
maybe is the angle problem!
but.... is normal what!
u know which angle u look nice u sure will use that angle
and take pictures!!
so stop saying i use my pictures and TIPU people ok?!
it's quite mean..and of coz i wont like it if u accuse me @.@
and i look really that different when i with spec and without spec????
why 70% of non-school friends cant recognize me =.=?
hermm..still wondering..
normally in school or tuition i will look super messy..
coz of my L disease.. -lazy-
when i going to shopping only will tidy up myself and dress nicer..
and now i want to learn MAKE UP! ;)
just for fun.. wanna learn the simple and nice make up..
eye liner, mascara, concealer, BB cream, powder blush
and...
draw eye brown!! :D
fyi, i DONT HAVE eye brown :(
not dont have la..
but very very little.. aihh~
so....
anyway, i think i should ignore the world and
do whatever i want!
coz i cant change their freaking mind that like to insult or critic the other ;)
and lastly, please think before you talk!
your brain is use to think!
not for decoration ok?!
i have seen a lot of brainless people in the facebook!
O M G.
*shake head* pathetic
this few pictures that i took on last saturday.
yala yala..
dont look like me la.. x(






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I happened to google my symptoms for my eye and I ended up on your blog :P I was just wondering how your eye was doing?

I'm having some sort of problem with mine, felt like there was something caught in my eye, it then became red, I could barely keep it opened the first 2 days, then it got much better, now it's not red anymore but my vision is blurred at like 5% with that eye and I'm worried, can you tell me if you had the same thing ?

my email address is baanos@gmail.com if you want to answer me, I would really appreciate