Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Friday, January 7, 2011

feeling

hermm..just wanna blog about me and my parents..
i realize im still a kid for my parents..
what i want to do they will say
'you still small..now study first'
- not all la, just some particular thing -
but when my 5th sis was 17 she can do whatever she want..
why i can't?
i want to take a car license..
my mum say i still small..now study first..
what?! i dont want to wait for so long
im february baby..
that's the benefit of my birthday..
i can take my license earlier than others :(
but she ask me to wait after spm..
if after spm i need go NS how?
need wait after NS??
then i will be in college busying with my studies..
it will postpone until don't know when..
now is early of the year..
so taking undang all wont affect my studies :(
besides, i want to go out with my sis's friends..
but dad and mum say can't
they say i still small.. again!
especially my mum...
whenever she see any boys with me,
she will ask
' who is that? he like you ar?/your boyfriend?? '
omg.. they are just my friends..
i know im studying in girl school.
but i still can have boy friends right???
haih.. is this call old-minded??
i know last year december i went out a lot times.
but just the last week of dec..
i don't go out often..
if yes also watch movie at jusco..
that's why im so desperate to go travel.. :/
when only i'll become a big girl in my parents' mind??
i really know how to think wisely..
i've grown up..
i know this year im having spm..
i really will try my best to study hard and get good result..
hope i wont be mama girl for too long :)
im not complaining..
but just express my feeling..
today my sis's friends ask me to go genting
but my parents dont let..
and my friends ask me go BBQ
my mum not really allow me to go..
i really didn't fight back..
coz i know they just worried about me..
i know my parents do this is for my own good
so i dont hate them..
i love them a lot! :D
they are the best!
only those idiot and useless fella will hate their parents..
curse their parents..
they dont deserve to live in this world.
anyway, hope when im 18 i'll have a lil bit more freedom ;)

No comments: