Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Saturday, January 29, 2011

$

waaaaoow. chinese new year is on next week,
so fast. i feel like i just went to school a few times.
but actually is already 1 month.
this whole month i feel i have learned NOTHING.
everyday sleep in class..
really cant control my eyelid.
they just love to close it up. =.=
everyday stay back for tuition and school activities.
never take a nap in afternoon and reach house around 7pm EVERYDAY.
then keep online online online.
homeworks never do and straight away go to bed.
honestly, i feel im very terrible and shitty
what kind of useless life im having??
i cant continue with this kind of useless life anymore.
if not my future really will ruin by myself!
i really want to get flying colour result.
i dont want to let others look down on me!
i want to be a successful person in future!
i know it need to work very hard to get it..
especially to a person that not that smart and lazy like me :/
after cny i think i'll slowly cut down facebook and sms.
my sis decided to change my facebook password on
15 or 16 of feb..
it's good for me though.
so that i wont simply online and doing nonsense at there.
okie! i have promised myself to change my life to a better one!
in future i want to earn lots of money and have a better life!
seriously, MONEY RULE THE WORLD!
and now i want money desperately!! sigh
no money no talk..
cant do anything :(
anyway, just wanna make up my mind..
dont be lazy and stop acting like a kid..
just want to play :/
now big girl already, should think for future.
if not will regret forever.
so, friends please remind me to be more hardworking!
stop me from playing. lol
btw, did you see under my header have a thing call nuffnang?
can you please help me to click it?
it can help me earn some money x)
remember to click it! thank you~ :P




1 comment:

limwesley1993 said...

wah so cham need spend the time like this. same with my school junior eugenie and her sister.