Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Things I Want To Change

hermm.. i know everyone is not perfect..
but i hope im the perfect one!! :D
* yeah. yeah.. i know it's imposibble. xP *
25 things i want in my life!!

1. be a billionaire!
2. have a fair and smooth skin!
3. have straight and smooth hair :D
4. have more hair. *my hair quite little :(*
5. eyebrown and eyelashes thicker
6. eyes become bigger and bling bling xD
7. be a pretty girl.
8. height : 5cm taller!
9. shoulder become smaller *too broad*
10. grow some meat at the 'right' place. lol!
11. no more short-sightedness & astigmatism
12. no more migrain!
13. not a bad temper person
14. be a smart ass!
15. hardworking
16. pro in every sport!
17. have alot alot of true friends :)
18. no more homeworks in my life
19. pro in adobe photoshop CS4
20. to be happy all the time!
21. meet all my idols :D
22. have my own car
23. all my beloved family & friends always happy
24. travel all around the world!
25. when i grow up i want be a famous person! wahahaha xD

nothing much to post..
so just simply crap la.. hoho~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont want short-sightedness too~~~~hohohoho~~~~~~~~~~