Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Sunday, June 20, 2010

Anonymous! ;(

yesterday night an unknown number message me..
it's a digi num..
so i asked him/her 'who are you?'
anonymous : haih.. never mind u forgot me already.. is ok..
me : sorry la.. i chg ph d..so all the contact numbers lost
anonymous : never mind is ok, no need to say sry o..
u also never do wrong
me : who are u la?
anonymous : never mind u forget me batter o.. anywhere nice to know u.
me : are u a guy or a gal? plz tell me who r u la..
stop saying those things.
then he didn't reply anymore..
but this afternoon tat fella send me 1 chinese msg..
so i can be very sure that fella is a HE..
actually i really wanna scold him la!!
What nonsense he is talking??!!
nevermind la u 4get me..nice to noe u..then blaa blaa blaa..
i dont give a DAMN weii!
please dont expect me to rmb all the numbers in my phonebook la weirdo!
ask who r u but dun1 answer..
then keep merajuk?!
u seriously pissing me off dude!
and wasting my credit to reply u!!
arghhh! ;(

.........................................................................

yesterday afternoon having fun with my buddies :)
play badminton at holy family
long time didn't play sports d..
after playing make me feel so good.. ;)
even though have a bit of body ache..
hahaa..
next time i should go play again :]

2 comments:

limwesley1993 said...

haha
lucky i don sms u before
if not same thing will happen
(ps: i not like him, do not said identity)

~* $@Y L33 *~ said...

hahaha..
i oso think u wont like tat..
and u also dun have my num ma..xD