Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Monday, June 21, 2010

:'(

tomorrow is school day!!!
oppssy. after 12 d, so is.....
2day is school day!!!
my boring and suffering life is back to me again.. :'[
i never touch my homeworks..
and haven't pack my stuff..
im lazy..
god! please let me stay in the house..sobss
i think i need to stop living by the "Hakuna Matata" philosophy
of life and get back to my study life :(
after school reopen i wont have so much time to blog d..
then my blog will be dead until october.. -sigh-
btw.. this holidays i spent rm36 to watch 4 movies!!
weeeeeeeeheeeeeeee~!!!!!! :D
Shrek, Prince of Persia, Killers & A-Team..
too bad nobody accompany me to watch Karate Kid :(
these 5 movies is very nice..
*faster go watch! if u haven't :D *








ermm..nothing else..
wanna wish all the fathers in this world
HAPPY BABA'S DAY!!!! :D
night ~

No comments: