Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Movie Queen?? XD

finish gerak gempur d..
relax 1 day..
2molo only start study again
-if my L virus din approach me-
yterday watch movie wif sis..
*The Ugly Truth*
this movie is funny and very peverted..LOL~



yup...it's 18PL
but we look mature so they just let us in..
haha..
the doctor is so handsome!
Eric Winter... =D
then last week i think..
i watch *Where Got Ghost?* wif my sis..
very funny and scary...



i very like to watch movie la..
after pmr i seriously wan to enjoy my day...
and do all the things tat i list at the side there!
hahaaaa

..................................................................

yea~ i really need a hair cut!!
my fringe keep covering my eyes...
but no time..
after pmr only go cut lo..
heih~~
then everyday i go school also din comb hair..
just simply tie..
look so messy and aunty..XDDD

No comments: