Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Saturday, September 5, 2009

Boredom

haih ~
next thurs gerak gempur sej..
bulanan dua all the marks also turun..
coz din study...
why the L virus approach me?? =.=
haaaaih~
really very jealous of my friends...
no need study also can get A
me?? hah..!
din study then C,D,E waiting for me...
living in a moodless life
and the elder fella stop telling PMR is easy..
that is just for u..
not for me...
because u all had taken it b4..
then keep say aiya...so worry for wad..
close ur eyes also can do la..
=.="""
of coz i noe it is easier compare wif F4 and F5...

i gotta feeling that i wont get staright A in PMR...
just try my best la..
maybe not going on9...
if i can control myself to stay away frm the computer...

nothing else can say..
bye.

SIGH-




No comments: