Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Thursday, September 17, 2009

Damn!

i thought today was a nice and lucky day...
coz i get back my result..
and i kinda happy with it...
but after school...........


I DROP MY 50BUCKS!!!!
ARGGHHHHHH!!!
damn it!
I SHOULD PUT THE MONEY INSIDE MY PURSE!!! ='(


actually wanna call my mum..
but got a indian girl use so super long..
so i go find my friends and chit chat la..
sudd my cousin sis ask me to sit her car back...
then b4 going back we went to 7 Wonders...
dunno y i suddenly gotta weird feeling..
so i check my pocket lo..
then my 50bucks really lost d!!! ahhhhh!!!
the only place that i take out my purse is at bus stop..
sobbsss sobbsss...
is too late to go back and find..
my $$ was gone..haih~


so i want to CURSE that fella who kutip my money!!!!!!!!!!
-u kutip my 50bucks and u will bad luck 50years!!!!!-
damn u bastard... T.T

1 comment:

Alice said...

next time dun so dai tau ha ad lo~~