Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tiring Week

everyday go to school for basketball training...
now i realize convent play bkb really damn ganas weii...XDD
everyone in under 15 also luka here and there...
including me~~ hahaha
but the more we train the more we happy...
dont want to lose until very teruk when competition time..
sure very paiseh... =P
yesterday mum bring me go the mines to buy shoes!
at last i get my own basketball shoes!! *happy!* =D
black + red + white...
Mayie say the shoes is too big for me..
look weird waa...so bad! xP -evil girl-
these whole week i din do my stupid folio...
sei lo sei lo..after reopen school sure no time to do d...
haih~ T.T

im seriously addicted to PET SOCIETY!!! XD
is very nice!! all the stuff is sooooooooo CUTEE~~~ =D
if anyone got play please add me ya~
tatax ^^

No comments: