Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Monday, September 1, 2008

Homework + Gai Gai + Make Jelly ^^

Erm...2day i wake up at 1pm den take my "breakfast"..
after tat juz walking around in da house n kacau my sis
hehehe ^^
actuali kacau-ing ppl is fun u noe...XD
around 3 sumthing i start doing my SENI nota..
haih~~ so boring...
everytime oso keep doing da same thing onli...
coloring,drawing,do nota...
u noe wad...i used 1 n da half hour to color da stupid DADAH thingy..
ishhh...color til i sot..T.T
All these is my drawing tat i draw by my own u noe...
MYSELF DRAW 1 AR~~~ =P
eventhough is ugly but its cozing a long time 2 finish it...
I do my seni work until 8 sumthing Nitezz

I noe is childish n ugly la...kakaz

My Coconut Tree ^^

Err...Noe wad i drawing onot? XD

Alat Water Color..^^

9pm i bath n 9.30 me & my mummy go jusco gai gai lu...^^

jusco got sooooo many thousand of ppl buying things wei...

i noe la got discount..

but no need buy all da things like F.O.C 1 ma...

keep take take take onli...

phew~~~ like tat oso can...Geng~!!

While i gai gai-ing wif my mum time...

got a boy tat veli short but i think his age is

around 10-12 like tat la...

dunno wad da hell he is talking to his younger sis...

he keep pointing at me n start gosipping...

i was like...WAT?!

i tau lu ka?? dong dong head him...

feel like chopping all his FINGERS down...ishh!

11pm i go bak house den make jelly ^^

Jelly Jelly Jelly ^^


No comments: