Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Saturday, August 30, 2008

Movie Day~ "Money No Enough II" BEST!!!

2day i went to jusco cheras selatan watch "$$ No Enough II"
wif my sis,Sayie...
The movie is reali veli nice,funny n sad...
I cried more than 5 times leh...XD
reali veli kelian...sobss sobss
while watching da sad part time
me & my sis heard a lot
ppl keep sobss sobss...
Got a few gals lagi geng...
cry til wuu wuu wuu sound...XD
Now think bak oso will cry again
soooooooooo GAM DONG~!!!
hahahaha..
I think u all watch tat movie oso will cry...
If u all din cry means u r COLD-BLOODED la.. :P
After i watch tat movie i sudd feel
like veli miss my parents n my popo..
dunno y...hehe
When my mum asked me to tell her da story time
i cried again...OMG!
i reali cant tahan leh....
i think if i keep repeat n watch da movie i stil
will cry..kakaz
......................................................................................................
B4 i go watch movie..
i saw my frenz (Vin Vin)
P/S : Hope he wont read my blog...kakaz..XD
he more leng zai than pic lu..
i tot u short short n small small size de tim..
but actuali is not..
Vin Vin!! U veli leng zai!!
wakakakaz...XD
hermmm...i think its considered as
net frenz...coz never meet him at kajang or sumwhere else b4...
he veli evil leh...
he called me AUNTY?!!
sobss sobss..
a lot guys oso call me aunty leh..
am i reali look like a aunty...=X
i noe la u all juz play play 1 la mayb...
hehehe...
so i wont reali kira dendam wif u guys
dont worry~~ ^^

No comments: