Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Thursday, September 4, 2008

Late 2 School Again..Haih~~

Haih~ 2day my mum mo mo sho sho again..T.T
make me late to skul lo...
wan watch 意难忘 wa..
kek sei lo...
after tat i keep asking her hurry up
den i get SCOLD d...
reallllll SWEAT~~~ T.T
in da car she keep nag me...
so i keep my mouth shut onli lo...
if not she will kenakan me 99..XD
hermm...i got a thing tat reali dun understand..
when my mum scold me time
if i answer n explain to her bak...
she will say "你啊。越大越衰样。更厉害会顶嘴。。"
if i din answer her den
she will say "nehh..nehh..你看你,小气到死。讲你一下就这样。。“
so...u all say la...wad should i respond to my mama leh...
haih~~~ chammzzz lu...
(if my chinese got anything wrong den sry lo...my chinese not so gud..hehe =p)
when skul day juz like normal lo...
a lot of time to talk talk wif my frenz...
hehehe...
n hav a funny thing happen...XD
my frenz MAYIE...
sooo funny...
her place is juz in front of me...
den bside me is ZAI...
so when i was talking to Zai time
den zai juz plying n call me leng lui...
den my "funny" frenz terasa pulak...XD
sudd look at us n say "Hah???"
like tat...
me n Zai keep laughing like hell wei...
n when Mayie turn time she look so happy n funny...
wakakakkaz...XD
p/s : Mayie if u c tis dun get angry u noe..juz jk ma...heee~
after tat v keep call leng lui leng lui leng lui...
den she oso terasa again...xixi =p
hermm...tats all lo...
finish my story of 2day...^^
2molo need go skul at 7am...
time to oioi lu...tatax..nitezz~~

No comments: