Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Saturday, July 2, 2011

unhappy day for me?

today is my school sports day..
and why im unhappy?
coz 1 silver medal is GONE! :(
we run so hard but disqualified.
because the last runner run into the other lane..
*sigh*
im not blaming the ppl,
but just feel wasted and sad..
and this year 100m runners all also very strong
so i didnt get any prize in that event..
but luckily still got 1 silver for long jump..
seriously, i dont have any semangat for this year sports day laa..
everything is so messy :/
suddenly cancel high jump and put me in 200m
on the saringan day only i know im in 200m. wth
i didnt get ready and also didnt try my best to run
thats what i regret the most :(
i know everything is over..
being sad also no use
so don't worry, i wont be sad forever..lol
today didnt take pictures with my lovely friends :(
coz having sore throat. no mood
and too nervous d..>.<
all these are my medals for 6years
not many i know


2004 merentas desa
get top 10 :)

2006

2007
only one :(

2008

2009

2010

2011



anyway, congraz to blue house that got 1st :)

No comments: