Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Sunday, July 3, 2011

business woman. LOL

im selling my shoes and ipod shuffle!!! :D

BASKETBALL SHOES
the original price is RM79.90
but im selling RM39.90
i just wear twice before!!
still new and clean :)
size 6








SPIKE
the original price is RM69.90
im selling it RM35
size 7, free shoe bag :)
if you are active in sports u should buy this x)
it really helps a lot..heee




IPOD SHUFFLE
the original price is RM179
im selling RM115
it's NEW and ORIGINAL!!!
i never use it before..
15 hours of battery life, 2GB



so people, if you're interested
please contact me on facebook or
the chat box in my blog :)
and help me pass around this msg..
hahaa.. thanks! ;)

and im selling contact lens toooo :D
here is the website
http://purple-lens.blogspot.com
if you're interested
you can straight away give me the order :)

RMB HELP ME PASS AROUND THAT IM
SELLING ALL THESE..
I NEED MONEY SO BADLY..LOL x)

No comments: