Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Monday, November 16, 2009

Last Day of School~ aka 1 Malaysia =P

errr...no chance to on9 too long..
sis dont let..
* arrghh *
need share with 3 sis..
hope i have my own laptop =P
well..last friday my school is having the 1 Malaysia day..
everyone wear tradisional clothes...
actually the whole day im not listening to them..
coz keep camwhore with my friends..
hahahaa..
the school supply food for us..
but the food sux x(
so little and not really nice..
we took about 117 of photos..
woww~ *great* =D
and almost all the picture also got JUN YING!
she penyibuk! lalalala~
after i wearing heels still shorter than Yan Yee..
can u imagine how tall she is? xD
果然是高人
hahahaa...

My 1st heels.. 12/11/09 =D

My cute little friends~ ^^


Modeling~ hehe

Liam Liam~ =D

Sim is pointing at Binng! hahaa


Hui Ni dancing..hehe


Dong Dong Fong YiLin!! =D


一高一矮。。哈哈






Naughty Kid!



Lim so cute =D



I Like This!! ^^


See the Pengetua pose..hahaha XD




Doraemon!!

Small Kid..hehe










I like this too.. lalala~





Yan Yee so guai lui..teacher ask put finger on mouth she really did..
hahaha

i stalk her! she very yeng 1 lehh..hahaa








Small kid...hahaa


Hui ni~ she look so happy.. hehe




Darling~


1st time she take pic wif a smiling face with me... *gam dong* XD



Wan Ting dancing Popping! wow~!!!

Khim Khim & m3!

The Little Mermaid



Me & My cousin




Have some dancing videos..
if interested...
then have a look ya =)






after school we went to McD have our lunch..
around 1something me & Jun Ying went to Bookworm..
that time real sad and zha dou lo..
when i go in, i saw 3 JB girls sitting there
then 2 of them faster run away n hide..
i tot they plying hide and seek or something else..
but i heard their conversation is bcoz they tot im teacher.. =.=
thats y they wanna run away...
sooooo sad~~ ="(
i got so old meh.?!
teacher?! what the!!!
then the evil Jun Ying keep laugh at me..
ishh ishh ishh >.<

No comments: