Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Friday, August 7, 2009

Why ME?!?!?!!!

Oh! gosh!!!!!!!
why you want treat me like this!!
just add 1 more mark for me then i can get A for my Science paper...
just ONE!!!!!
maximum give me 5A la..
and everyone is getting straight A's
their marks for A is super high!
80++ or 90+++
some even get 100%
why they are so SMART?!
they say they din study but still can get so high..
are they genius?!
or they are lying...
*sigh*
just curious bout it..
so good if i have their brain... =(

..................................................................

my english teacher say my grammar is very bad..
yea..i admit...
is hard for me to improve...
coz im LAZY!!!
ahhhhhhh!!!!

..................................................................

and THIS is for those who love to show off in front of me:

people!! please stop standing in front of me and say

OH!GOD! Im soooooooo Stupid!!!!
I get sooooooo low for this....
so teruk la~~~~
-their low is 75 and above-
after that they will show their emo face..
look super duper sad for getting a lower A..

i have been listen to all these sarcastic dialog for many many years!!!
i dont mind whatever thing you want to say..
BUT stop showing your bloody face and dont say it to me!!
seriously very annoying!!!
kiee..i know im stupid..
So....just get lost la!!!!
you want cry or die then go a head!!
i wont stop you!!

i know you all will think im bad that writing this..
but those dramatic people dont care bout other ppl feeling
for what i need to care bout them?


1 comment:

syafiqah said...

are u in frm 3 dis year?