Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Thursday, August 20, 2009

Phewwww~~

wasted these few days...
didnt study at all..
because i having fever since last friday..
i thought it will cure if i eat panadol...
then saturday i still went to school..
until sunday... =.=
cant stand it anymore..
my nose just like pipe water..
mucus keep coming out from the nose..
and is a torture when you are having sore throat plus cough..
is killing my throat weii..
so i asked my mum bring me to see doctor..
after taking the medicine i forgot to ask for the MC..
aikzzz...
later my 'beloved' class teacher think im lying to her...

seriously very bored...
everyday wake up then watch tv..
watch tv until half way then fall asleep..
when open my eyes i watch tv again..
cant talk cant do other things..
just repeating these few steps everyday..
i have lose 2kg..
- sad case -

anyway..tomorrow im going back to the school that full of virus...
and have to work for my lovely class teacher..
wooww~ how fun is that? =)
every hour she will ask ppl come to my class and find me
im just like her servant...
she can call me just carrying a EMPTY BOX!! for her..
how good is this teacher?
i dont think other school have this kind of nice teacher...
am i right? =D
she even go to other classes and tell them i always ponteng..
waaaa...she is the best wei!!
she make me be a famous ponteng kaki!! -haha-
i really very sick of her la!!!
that woman is so damn annoying..
anyone can put her in jail??
please~~~!!
I DONT WANT TO SEE HER!!! AHHHH!!!

kie la..post until here..
need to sleep d..
now is 2.08am...
good night~

No comments: