Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hermmmmm~

actually last few days got a lot things to write 1...
but no time to on9 n my sis keep using...
so juz 4get bout it la... =D
these few days its very fun n nice...
i play water game with my cousin sis,
*while playing time,my cousin sis say i look like Celest?!
LOL~ a lot ppl said tat....
but i think she more pretty n her eyes
much more bigger n bling!! XD *
- Celest..if u c tis dun kembang k?? hahaha -
cook spaghetti,play uno spin the whole day with my cousin,
have a SWEETDREAM & oso NIGHTMARE*!!
i dream JJ is my BF...LMAO!! so sweet~ XD
n the nightmare is Fiona curi2 chg school to SSS..sobss ='(
so sad..i cried in the dream n Fiona keep chasing me!!
real LAME wei!!! hahahaha
btw..2day i went to Midvalley to watch Twilight!!!
with my sis frenz n my buddy Feli =)
really like kindergarten trip...
20 ppl going...
when take tickets time oso muz take attendance
hahaha...real funny =D
damn nice wei the movie!!
leng zai / leng lui~ =)
then i bought a dozen of big apple donut~!!!
yummy~!!!!!!! i love it~ hehe
then i saw June & Elaine at there oso..
so ngam~ xixi ^^
hermm...tats all 4 2day..
i sudd so miss my frenz~
dunno y.. =P
Feli , Binng , Mayie , Elaine ,Siao Yee , Celest ,
Evelyn , Fiona , Jun Ying , Chin Wee , Pei Lin ,
The Babies at Klang & ..............
LOVE U GUYS~!!!!!! tatax ^^

No comments: