Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fun Fun Fun Fun!!! =)

2day go to skul wif Sayie at 7.10am coz no transport...
9am need practice 4 da sketch..
while waiting other ppl come me & Feli go to our sisters class
to ply Uno Spin... ^^
so v ply until 8.55am like tat den go find our "actress" lo...XD
when v leaving da class time Ah Yeah & Sook Han stil not yet finish plying wei..
endless game...hahaha
after practice da sketch den v took a lot of pictures~!!!
so fun & happy =)
Frenz 4ever*!! =)

Me & Jun Ying

Me , Sim & Binng

Me & Binng Binng ^^

Yay~!!! Elaine carry m3!!! =D

Gedik Pose~ Hahahaha


Zai , Sim , Jun Ying , Me

After The Sketch

still have more pictures at my friendster profile..
if free den go c lo...^^
actuali i got ask my frenz help me to rakam our sketch 1..
but da video's size too big d...
dunno how to upload...
haih~ but anyway i will try my best to upload soon... =)

No comments: