Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy and oso a Sad Day~ Haih~

2day wake up at 9 den get ready to go Ilham house lo...
den my mum..u noe la..as usually...
my mum is a superb mo sho n slow motion ppl...
so i tel ilham tat i will arrive her house around 11 like tat
but im late again...11.25 onli reach...
da 2nd reason tat make me late to go ilham house
is bcoz i dunno where is her house...XD
keep go here n there to find lo..
den i kena scold frm my mama...sobss T.T
after i go in her house den onli i noe im da 1st person who arrive..
hahahaha...
can considered im not late la i think... =p
while waiting other frenz come...
so i watch da Wall E wif my frenz n her little bro lo...
after tat makan rendang n da loh mei fan...
veli nice!!! i eat 3 round d leh...
finish eating den tambah...hahaha


ermm..v din ply any games la..
juz go there eat eat n talk talk onli..^^
quite fun oso la...
3.30pm i go bak lo...
den straight away go cut hair...
haih~~ tat donkey fella help me cut until sooooooooooooooo
SUPER UGLY!!!!!!
Arghhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!!
reali toot la...
i cant put down my fringe d...
need to pin to da side..
but if i pin to da side will c my hairless eyebrown...T.T
so TOOT!! look so ugly...my god...haih~
den i took sum pic d lo..
da b4 n after i cut hair at my fs...
i c my hair like tat feel like dying...sobss
hope can grow faster n chg another hairstyle =(

No comments: