Please help. Just a CLICK ;) thanks


Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gai Gai With My Buddies~* ^^

10.25am bak frm my aunty house den
find clothes to wear n ban leng la...XD
11sumthing my 2 sis (Say Nee & Sayean) need to
go to USCI to study d den i terpaksa 4low them
go oso lo..if not, sure will late to meet my frenz..
12.10pm reach Jusco actuali wan eat wif my frenz 1...
but my mum ask me accompany her to eat at da food court...
so i oso okie ny lo...if not she will say got frenz den dun1 mama d...
wakakakaz...XD
12.27pm Mayie,Binng & Feli reach d...
den i ask them come food court there n find me..
tat time i was eating wif my mum den
Binng they all go take da High School Musical 3
ticket tat v had booked lu...
12.45pm i say tatax to my mama n go
Teppanyaki wif my frenz...
i juz drink green tea but din eat...
around 1.25pm v go buy drinks n go in da cinema..
i think v late for 10 minutes d..
din c da starting part tim...
while watching HSM3 time me & Mayie gap liu
den v tahan for 40 minutes i think...
so suffering wei~ XD
around 2.45pm finish watching da movie den
v like crazy women n go in da toilet...
hahahaha..
after tat v keep walk here n there lu..
den i go Living Cabin n buy a cute cup 4 Ilham..^^
while waiting my mum come n pick us time v
go Jusco n buy Sushi, eat Yogi-Yogi Ice Cream, buy Herbal Eggs
& take pic wif star fish~ ^^

Guess Which 1 Is My Fingers?? =)

I Like This Sushi ^^

5 sumthing my mum come n take us bak to house lo..
but Feli cant come coz she need to wait 4 her parents to bring
her go sumwhere else...
so come bak my house d den Mayie n Binng eat again...
my mama da bao Nasi Lemak 4 them... =)
den they keep talking crap n plying while eating time..
Gosh!! so crappy wei they 2..XD
finish eat den v went upstairs n do da PJK Brochure lo...
when Mayie come in my room time she was like
soooo shocked~!!!!
coz v have da same puzzle...LOL~

Mine

Mayie's

6.10pm like tat Amanda come my house lu...^^
den so ngam tat time v finish doing da brochure d...
den Binng & Mayie need go bak d..
sobsss...so fast..haih~
after Mayie left my house onli she realize she 4got
to take her color paper bak..
c la..talk toooo much crap tats y keep 4get to bring her
things go bak...kakakaz...XD
7 sumthing i go eat my Nasi Lemak den go on9 bak
n refill da printer ink..
but i dunno how to refill...
den da ink keep come out again...
make my fingers oso got da ink cant wash out...
ish~!!! look so dirty wei....T.T
Stupid Ink..doink~!

8 sumthing i chat wif Anthony den 9 sumthing
my mum fetch me & Amanda go Samantha house to
pick Sayie up n go Sungai Long psr mlm lu... =)
i bought a Berbie Doll show...
wahahaha..
Diamond Castle...
look so interesting... xP

Very Nice Wei~!! =p

b4 i paying den i ask tat fella how much lo...
den he say 7 bucks..
so i gave him 10 bucks but he giv me bak 4 bucks o..
den i feel eii?? y so weird 1...
so i ask him again...den he say 7...
den i say u giv me extra 1 buck...
den he say..."ohh..nvm..juz take it"
den i was like...huh??so gud..den i say TQ n chaoz lo...
hahahaha...
tats all 4 2day lo...2molo i going watch
Barbie Doll show again...
hohoho...nitez~

No comments: